Working from home for multiple weeks could be stressful for some people. Follow below wfh tips to be productive while maintaining your sanity.
- Morning routine: Start your day on a positive note by getting dressed, walking back and forth in your living room, morning meditation and eating healthy breakfast.
- Dedicated workplace: You will be more productive if you sit on a dedicated chair and table (with your office setup) rather than a couch or a bed. Changing your workplace once a week (probably on a Wednesday) could help you stay motivated.
- Maintain a schedule: Plan your day in the morning by writing the important tasks that you want to complete that day.
- Schedule breaks: Take lunch and coffee breaks as you would do in an office environment.
- Workout routine: Maintain your workout routine. The best part about working from home is that you are flexible to schedule your workout based on your mood.
- Leave home: Go out for a walk once a day. Along with physical exercise, a walk could help with boosting your energy and mood.
- Socialize: Send a hello note to your team members. Speaking with people on the phone could add a little laughter and at the same time help you stay connected with the latest news at your workplace.
- Overcommunicate: Since people are not aware of your working hours so make sure your calendar is updated. Also, send a note to your stakeholders with your working hours (once a week) so that they know the right time to connect with you.
Blogger, Traveler and supporter of writers