1. Unsplash: A huge library of free, non-copyright and high-quality pictures from artists across the globe.
Getty Images and Pixabay are two other options for free images.
2. Grammarly: A website and also a browser plugin that can help amateur and professional writers for editing and proofreading. The free version is good for basic editing and a paid version could come handy for professional editing of novels or documents.
3. Honey: A website that could help you find coupons or a browser plugin that could automatically find and apply coupons for online shopping ranging from shoes to flights to home decor.
4. Speedtest: Check your internet speed with this website. This can be used to check both download and upload speed.
5. WordPress: A user-friendly interface with multiple free themes and plugins to create a new website in a few hours.
Shopify, Squarespace, and Wix are few other options that you may try.
6. Acoustic Post: A one-stop website where you can get information about anything. They write about health, finances, lifestyle and everything else that you wanted to know.
7. GoodRx: Website and app to compare prescription drug prices and find coupons that could save up to 80% at US pharmacies.
Blogger, Traveler and supporter of writers