We are starting a new project where we will write one idea a day in 2023. It can be an idea or a thought that may benefit us in our daily life.
We are inviting you also to be a part of this journey with us. If you are game, then bookmark this page, and whenever you have a thought or an idea write it down in the comment section.
One Idea a Day in January 2023:
- Once a week, write down one amazing thing that happened to you. It can be something big or very small.
- Meditate for 5 minutes every day.
- Travel to at least one new place this year. It does not need to be an expensive trip. Travel to a place where you can get new experiences or learn about a new culture.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. It can be a walk, jogging, a game (like tennis, or soccer), or biking.
- Listen: to your family, friends, and most importantly yourself.
- They all need your support and just by listening, you can ease their anxiety, fear, and pain.
- Don’t keep any expectations from others.
- Read one self-help book every month.
- Give a compliment to someone every day. This will bring a smile not only to their face but to your face too.
- Find the purpose of your life. Don’t follow the rat race; instead, explore your passion and get paid for it.
- Call at least one friend every week.
- Volunteer in your favorite social cause.
- Spend one day every month without complaining about anything. It may sound easy but could be very challenging.
- Learn about finance and personal investment.
- You may start by reading investment tips for beginners
- Reduce your digital time by 10% next week.
- Replace “Sorry” with “Thank You”.
- Next time say “Thank you for waiting” instead of “Sorry I am late”
- Say “Thank you for reminding me” instead of “Sorry I forgot it”
- Look at every failure as a new opportunity to learn and grow.
- Reduce sugar intake in your diet by 5% this week.
- Analyze and define what is success to you. It does not need to be rich, famous, or physically strong.
- Stay updated with technology. It’s never too late to learn about social media or iPhone features. There is no age limit to learning to design a new website.
- Expect the unexpected in life. Read it again if you didn’t understand it the first time.
- Be grateful for the life you have. There are many people in this world who don’t even have the resources to read this comment.
- Learn a new language this year.
- Duolingo is a wonderful app to learn new languages. Spanish and French would be fun to learn.
- Learn to play a new instrument this year.
- Yousician is a great app to learn piano, guitar, or ukulele.
- Overcoming the fear of failure and rejection can bring you much closer to your success.
- When you change your identity, then your behavior changes automatically.
- Be impeccable with your words.
- Let some people win an argument for your mental peace.
- The most difficult thing in life is to focus and the easiest is to complain.
- Even if you trust someone immensely, don’t tell them everything.
- Repetition is the mother of mastery.
- This powerful quote from Bruce Lee explains it perfectly: “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.“
- All suffering is caused by being in the wrong place. If you are unhappy where are, MOVE.
One Idea a Day in February 2023:
- People get rewarded in public for what they practice in private.
Do you have any ideas or thoughts for us today?
Blogger, Traveler and supporter of writers