Let us know about your favorite series in the comment section!
- Mindhunter: In the late 1970s two FBI agents expand criminal science by delving into the psychology of murder and getting uneasily close to all-too-real monsters.
- The Assassination of Gianni Versace: Defining moments in Andrew Cunanan’s life, starting in childhood, lead up to a 1997 murder spree that kills five, including fashion icon Gianni Versace.
- Dexter: By day, mild-mannered Dexter is a blood-splatter analyst for the Miami police. But at night, he is a serial killer who only targets other murderers.
- Ozark: A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.
- Breaking Bad: A high school chemistry teacher dying of cancer teams with a former student to secure his family’s future by manufacturing and selling crystal meth.
- Narcos: The true story of Colombia’s infamously violent and powerful drug cartels fuels this gritty gangster drama series.
- Sex Education: Insecure Otis has all the answers when it comes to sex advice, thanks to his therapist mom. So rebel Maeve proposes a school sex-therapy clinic.
- Orange Is The New Black: A privileged New Yorker ends up in a women’s prison when a past crime catches up with her in this Emmy-winning series from the creator of “Weeds.”
- Grey’s Anatomy: Intern (and eventual resident) Meredith Grey finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with fellow doctors at a Seattle hospital.
- Money Heist: Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.
- The Office: This hit comedy chronicles the foibles of disgruntled office workers — led by deluded boss Michael Scott — at the Dunder Mifflin paper company.
- Shameless: This dramedy based on a British series centers on siblings in a dysfunctional Chicago family who struggle while coping with their alcoholic father.
- The Good Place: Four people and their otherworldly frienemy struggle in the afterlife to define what it means to be good.
Bonus (non-Netflix series):
- Game of Thrones: Nine noble families fight for control over the lands of Westeros, while an ancient enemy returns after being dormant for millennia.
- How I Met Your Mother: A father recounts to his children – through a series of flashbacks – the journey he and his four best friends took leading up to him meeting their mother.
- Friends: Follows the personal and professional lives of six twenty to thirty-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan.
Blogger, Traveler and supporter of writers