Meditation is a power that anyone can conquer with consistent practice. It helps you achieve mental and emotional calm. Meditation is an inner vacation you can gift yourself. It’s a mindful activity everyone should participate in to experience the center of consciousness within.
Meditation is a specific technique to give rest to your mind. Many people relate to religion but it’s not true, it is not a part of any religion. Irrespective of any religion, caste, gender, or color any person can meditate. Meditation is a simple technique you can follow to keep yourself emotionally and mentally fit.
Nowadays mental health is becoming a big concern due to stressful lives. Every person can develop the ability to fight their mental concerns by practicing meditation every day. Some people relate meditation practice to religion but it’s not true, meditation has nothing to do with any kind of religion.
Meditation makes your mind relaxed, clear, and focused. Meditation helps make your inner state so powerful that your mind becomes so silent and no other outer disturbance can distract you.
TYPES OF MEDITATION YOU CAN PRACTICE
- Spiritual Meditation
- Focused Meditation
- Movement Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Transcendental Meditation
IMPORTANCE OF MEDITATION
Nowadays, in our busy life schedule, we neglect all healthy habits that should be a mandatory part of our daily routine.
The one who wants some mental peace and relaxation or is facing depression, anxiety, emotional imbalance, and aggressiveness should make a habit of meditating every day.
When we make a routine of meditating, we start feeling mentally fresh automatically. It also helps in dealing with grueling situations more easily.
You don’t need a specific reason to start meditating. The person who is happy with their life can also practice meditation. It could be very beneficial. It can improve the quality of our lives and prevent major health issues.
Meditation is so powerful that it will mitigate the symptoms of stress and anxiety if practiced on a regular basis. The best part is that it’s free of cost, and can be practiced by anyone irrespective of caste, religion, sex, and color. It is extremely helpful to make you feel happier.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
There are several benefits of meditation that we can’t even think of. The person needs to give only 15 min of their busy schedule. Once you start indulging in the meditation process, the time of meditation automatically increases, and can feel the change in yourself. The whole body starts to detoxify and will start healing emotionally as well physically. Meditation will bring inner peace and give strength to handle a challenging situation in your life. Some major benefits of mediation are:
- Meditation helps you to be calm, Soothes your comfort, and gives a new perspective on stressful situations.
- It cures Psychosomatic, Prophylaxis disorders caused by tension and stress.
- It lowers blood pressure & strengthens the immune system.
- Meditation slows down the aging process.
- It heals our inner body and improves memory power.
- Makes you more tolerant and sensitive.
- Helps in controlling anger and reducing negative emotions.
- It can energize you.
- Meditation helps you to bring clarity to your thoughts and improve concentration.
- Helps in personal growth and will make you more confident.
- Makes it easier to exercise control of ourselves and the situation under pressure.
BE PATIENT WITH THE RESULTS
Expecting immediate change while practicing meditation is unfair. This is similar to expecting a change in your physique within a day or week after joining a gym. Results can vary from person to person. It is very important to be regular with the meditation process to get better results. It’s possible that the results may take some time but once you start realizing the power of meditation and start achieving the desired results then you won’t stop practicing it.
Stop procrastinating, stop making excuses, and just start with a few minutes and gradually increase your time to meditate. You surely will get its benefits.
PROCESS OF MEDITATION
Meditation is the skill to manage your stress and it is important to follow the right process.
- Take out 20 minutes every day for meditation. Early morning is usually the best time.
- Just sit in a comfortable position, relax your body, and close your eyes.
- In the beginning, it is possible your mind will wander and you get distracted by outside thoughts and sounds. Eventually, all of these distractions will vanish away and you will start to focus during meditation.
- If you chant any mantra, don’t chant at that time. Keep your mind empty while practicing meditation.
- After that slowly start breathing in and out and your body will automatically release all the stress.
In the beginning, try to follow the simple process. Once you start meditating, you would not want to stop. Just try the process for at least one month and you will definitely feel the change in your inner self. Meditation will give you a whole new perspective on your life and help you grow internally.
Mugdha loves exploring different topics and writing about them. She is Sagittarius and brutally honest with her thoughts.
She is a good listener and a good researcher. With her writing, she wants to make a positive impact on society.
See the social media links below to know more about the author.